Dolce Vita - Hotness For A Bargain

Hey y'alllllllll! I am doing a quick post before my cycling class at 7:15. And it is about a topic close to my heart... shoes of course! I ordered a pair of DV Dolce Vita heels last week and they came today and are sooo fabulous that I had to give DV a shout out. Not only do their shoes look fantastic and sexy, they are so insanely comfortable. My bf bought me a pair of black suede DV loafers called the Vita Marcel (pic below) a few months ago and I kind of live in them... they are so comfortable.

The heels I got today are called the Boston Platform Pump and they honestly almost feel like flats because the platform is so big that the heel height is minimized. Soooo comfy. I just sprayed them with suede protector so right now they are hanging out in the other room getting mentally prepared to be worn fiercely tomorrow!

Ok, ok, I will tone it down - clearly I NEED to go to a cycling class tonight. Anyway, I went on the Dolce Vita site and picked a few of my favorite shoes from their Spring 2012 line - so yummy! Enjoy :)


Here is the yumminess that I received today - so comfortable and hot. Check them out here!

Loving these sandals with the gold detailing... they come in a few colors and are a steal for the style at $69. Check them out here!

Clearly I like the gold plated detailing, these also come in a few colors - lovvvve for $169. Check them out here!

This big chunky cork heel and leather upper would be amazing with skinny jeans, a maxi, ripped up cut off jean shorts... basically anything! This is a must have for me. They also come in a black suede upper. $189 Check them out here!

Ok - these aren't in the new spring collection, they are on SALE. WHAT??? Why would anything this glorious be on sale? Whatevvvs better for us - get these for $97 - insanity. Check them out here!
Oh yeah... these are my black loafers that I love so much. They might look kind of nerdy by themselves but they go with a ton of stuff... I like to wear them with a dress or skirt thats a little shorter because they tame down the whole look a bit. Check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims