Casa Midy

Helloooooo loves. How was everyone's Thursday? We have a big install next week which I am psyched about but there are a few straggling pieces that STILL have not arrived and they gave me a bit of a headache today. But thats all part of the business, right? Nothing some Thursday night football and Peppermint Pattie ice cream bars can't fix!

Anyway, I came across a furniture company today called Casa Midy that I am absolutely smitten with! Oh my god. For anyone who is drawn towards that tribal, ethnic decor with a slight twist, you will love this line as much as I do. They are based in Mexico and - of course - are not cheap pieces, but definitely show stoppers. Check out a few of my favorites below and check out the website yourself here.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims