West Elm Fall 2012

Oh. my. god. ya'llllll have you seen West Elm's fall collection??? They may have debuted it yesterday but I was out of the office and not on my computer, so I didn't see it until today. IT IS FANTASTIC. They are reallyyyyy stepping their game up. If you like the global, traveled look in your home, you will die of happiness. If you don't, you might not be as excited as I am. But try to expand your horizons! There are some unique, awesome pieces that would look great in various types of decor. Check out my favorites below.


John Vogel Chairs - $299
Ombre Dot Pillow Cover - $34
Kuba Cloth Bench - $499
Traditional Masai Chokers - $89
Source Console - $499
Oryx Side Tables - $249
Potter's Workshop Breakfast Set - $8/each
Sculptural Canisters - $29
Chevron Pillow Cover  - $39
John Vogel Lounger (obsessed) - $799

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims