Colorful Maxi Skirts

I don't know about you guys but for me, Forever 21 is kind of like crack. I know I don't really need anything.. but if my bf is out of town or busy and I have a free hour or two, I suddenly find myself driving to the mall and coming home with something fun, cheap and really not necessary.. but glorious just the same. And lately, I have got some GREAT finds. Check out the latest and greatest below.


Navy Peplum With Gold Studs - $17.90
*The short sleeve version that I purchased in the store is not online... but check your local store.


Pleated Maxi Skirt In Blush - $25

Maxi Skirt In Teal - $12.50

Maxi Skirt In Royal - $12.50

Leopard Harem Pants - $23


Spiked Denim Vest - $30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims