Neutral California Pad - MM

As some of you may know... I love Mary McDonald... very much. Not just her work - which is ahhhhmazing - but she is gorg and totally hysterical. I miss Million Dollar Decorators a lot. Anyway, I was so excited to see her spread in House Beautiful this month. She did modern with a soft touch the way that she always does so well.

The only room that is pretty punchy is the Den... Mary started the room in blue and white. But when she found a photo of her client's engagement in which the wife had on a red dress (enlarged and hung behind the sofa), it inspired her to pull a little red into the room. I am very into incorporating meaningful elements into interiors, so I love that personal little personal touch. And the color combo look phenom... obviously!

Enjoy! xo










images via House Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims