Burberry - 121 Regent Collection

Fall is probablyyyy my favorite time of year. For many reasons - the gorgeous weather, football games, Pumpkin Spice Lattes (I had two today... with skim milk so I guess its ok? Probably not..), but most importantly - fall fashion. I don't know what it is but the transition from summer clothes to chunky sweaters, boots, infinity scarves and better looking hair makes me SO happy inside!!! I love starting fresh and adding a few new pieces to my closet at this time of year.

Another thing that makes me really happy? Burberry. And somehow (well.. not somehow, they ARE Burberry) their 121 Regent Street Collection manages to embody nearly every new and now trend this season. See for yourself below... can I have all of these jackets please? Gooooood lord. Check it out here.

 Trend 1: Feathers, Anyone?
Trend 2: The Classic Leather Moto - In A Trench. Pretty Fabulous.

 Trend 3: Satin & Feathers
Trend 4: Fur Trimmed Trench. 
Trend 5: Fur & Embellishments - What More Could You Ask For?
Trend 6: Two-Tone Trench - Leather + Fabric = Gorgeousness.
 Trend 7: Metallic Python.. Obviously.
Trend 8: Studs, Studs And More Studs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims