Louis Vuitton & Yayoi Kusama

Good eveninggg my dahlings. How was everyone's weekend? I literally didn't do anything and it was really wonderful! Has anyone seen the lookbook for Louis Vuitton's fall 2012 collaboration with the eclectic Japanese designer Yayoi Kusama? It is pretty wild and very different from LV's classic style but definitely a fun departure. A range of handbags, wallets, shoes and accessories are adorned with varying patterns of dots to create a fun look. I am not a polkadot girl, but I do love the dotted pattern shown in the trench and Speedy below. What do you guys think... are any of these must-have pieces or not for you?







Obsessed! Also comes in yellow, blue, green and white. $1,220


Waves Oversized Flower. $610

NYC Store Front... pretty badass <3

Hello dots. 


83 Year Old Designer Yayoi Kusama - If anyone needed some halloween decor inspiration...
that pumpkin is kind of awesome.

1 comment:

Replica louis vuitton said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims