A Great Find: Pamela Love

Buenos Dias! I bought a book in the airport last Wednesday so that I would have something to read on the beach/by the pool, but unfortunately - or fortunately - it was good and I finished it in 3 days. So! I have been scouring every magazine we have in the house and was looking through the newest issue of Instyle when I found something glorious. Actress Shailene Woodley from The Decendants (don't know who she is? yeah, I didn't either, you are not alone!) had a brief shoot in the mag and had one some really great jewelry. But two of her necklaces caught my eye so I looked up the designer, Pamela Love, online and was overjoyed! The line is so fun... really edgy but not overboard. The pictures below from the 2011 Lookbook are very punk-rocker, but you can tell from Shailene's pictures that the pieces can be toned down as long as you don't have pink hair and motorcycle boots :)

The pieces range from about $200-$1500, but I have found a few for sale online via Shopbop.com, Bergdorf Goodman, etc. Just google it if you are interested. Otherwise, all the pictures I have are from the Pamela Love website.

What do you guys think?














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims