Highlights From My Cabo Trip

I finally loaded the pictures from my trip even though I have been home since Friday night! I have been busy this weekend; I had to take down all my Christmas stuff, get my oil changed, do wash, etc. Just wanted to share a few of my favorite pics. Also, make sure you check out the video! The last night we were there, we chartered a boat to do some whale watching and it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. For about 45 minutes we had a momma and baby humpback whale a few yards from the boat. The video isn't long (narrated by my lovely bf) but you will see the mom and baby jump out, plus some fin action.

I will now be getting back to my regular posting schedule... back to the real world :)

First night... not a bad backyard huh?

This way a really cool outdoor, organic restaurant called Flora Gardens. 

Watching the sting rays hop in and out of the ocean

Pretty darn perfect... the sunsets are much more beautiful than at home in Maryland LOL

The beautiful hostess :)

Me - hi! Pre-NYE party. And not quite tan enough for the orange dress but oh well!


Oops.. we didn't all get the picture memo :)

Much better!

5pm = wine and snacks on the beach... it was a little chilly that night, hence the towel-blankets haha. 

Chiiilllin'.

Wine time with the ladies. Probably the most comfortable spot EVER. Daybeds = heaven.

"Do you ever want to go back home? No, do you? Nope!"

Beautiful!


We went on a hike with an awesome tour guide about an hour away from the property

There were enormous fig trees that had roots stretching all the way to the river

Roots growing over an enormous rock - pretty awesome.

Desert + palm trees = oasis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims