Oh How I Miss You Miami... The Delano Hotel

This gray weather always makes me wish I could get away for a quick weekend vacation somewhere sunny. My favorite place to go on the east coast is Miami, and my favorite place to stay there is the Delano Hotel. Have you ever been there? It is really fabulous... modern, airy and trendy, the perfect South Beach mixture. Take a look at the pics below and visit their website if you are looking for a relaxing, fun stay in Miami... The Delano Hotel

Outdoor Restaurant Seating

Dining Room... check out that acrylic piano!

Breeze way through the center of the hotel - so fabulous

Lounge area by the pool... chill in a chair or a day bed - heaven!

Rose Bar

Chic Interiors... all white errything :)

Evening shot of the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims