Admiring The Work Of Others

One of the reasons I started my blog was because I really enjoy looking at what inspires other people and seeing what they create as individuals. I also love to look at the work of interior designers across the country.. the style that we use in Baltimore might be different from a designer in Los Angeles or Austin. In my searches I came across Kristen Hutchins Design, a firm in downtown LA. She has a unique design style that is comfortable, glamorous, and fresh all at the same time: very west coast. Below are a few of my favorite shots from her portfolio.

PS: Part of the reason she is so talented may have something to do with the fact that she worked for Kelly Wearstler - super jealous!









Commercial project - record store


Commercial work - boutique



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims