Dressing up a boring apartment...

I love where I live, but it is a rented one bedroom apartment.. AKA a white box that I can't paint/wallpaper/change too drastically. So I try to work with what I have. My boyfriend went out of town for work this week and for some reason every time he leaves I get into rearrange mode.. moving things around on the walls, swapping lamps in different rooms, etc. My bedroom had a blue, white and brown palette, but I threw in a little orange this week. What do you guys think of this color scheme?







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the bed and ikat pillow!!

Peak Rainey said...

thanks! if you are interested here are the links for each:

pillow: http://www.cokasdikofurniture.com/african-mod.htm
bed: http://www.vivaterra.com/catalog/product/view/id/13270/s/lotus-bed/category/299/

Deborah said...

I think the orange was a brilliant addition. I wish Martyn could see...

Peak Rainey said...

LOL dahhhhhhhling mahtyn would love a little sprinkle of orange its just delicious

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims