Ethnic Decor

Sorry I didn't post last night... I got home later than I thought I would! On my mind tonight is ethnic decor. In my opinion, no one does it better than the fabulous Martyn Lawrence Bullard. For some of his projects, he uses a moroccan piece per room but in others he dives all the way in and uses an array of exotic objects and textiles. Depending on your taste, his style may be a bit on the wild side, but I think he is a glorious person who can basically do no wrong.

What I love about this look is that it is beautiful and modern but also comfy and inviting. Additionally, the textiles have plenty of colors that bring life to any setting.

I included images from his portfolio as well as some other shots that I thought were a good reflection of this enormously popular style.

What do you think of this look? Would you try it in your home?















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims