Lunch Time Post: Bandage Dresses

So as I was brain storming ideas for an outfit tonight for my holiday office dinner party, I came across this website, http://celebboutique.com. Have you guys heard of it? I read recently that one trend that will end with 2011 is bandage dresses... but I am not really over them yet. Come on, what looks hotter than a bandage dress?! Anyway, if anyone ELSE is still on this trend, you have to go to this freaking website. They have the CUTEST celeb look-a-like dresses for under $200. Here are a few of my favorites...
PS: I can't guarantee you will magically have the booty of the mannequin when you wear the dress...
PPS: Also want to clarify that I would not wear all of these dresses to a holiday OFFICE party.

Enjoy!

See Here
$176



See Here
$168



See Here
$240 (limited edition)



See Here
$176



See Here
$160


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims