Want to drop some LB's for NYE?

I came across an awesome recipe for a green smoothie... really great nutrients (so its good to have even if you aren't trying to lose weight) but also filling and delicious! Best of all, it is super easy to make. I just went to the grocery store and got the ingredients, as I will be wearing a bikini in a week (FML).


  • 1-2 bananas
  • 1/2 cup of frozen peaches
  • 1/2 cup of mangos (for some reason my grocery store didn't have any, so I got strawberries instead)
  • a couple handfuls of spinach
  • ice
  • I added almond milk instead of water to get more protein
And wa-la! Glorious smoothie for breakfast/lunch/whenever. I highly recommend it, its really yummy.




1 comment:

AngelMStyle2 said...

Awesome Fashion blog, Get more details About the Indian Fashion Blogger click on link,
http://www.angelmstyle.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims