Nail Freaks - I Have An Announcement!

Oh my gahdddddd y'all. Anyone who knows me know that I have an obsession with nails/nail polish/cray cray nail polish colors. So when I stopped by Lauren's amazing blog, LA In The Bay, and read about Nars' Thakoon collection, I nearly died. The colors are fantastic! I can't image better colors for spring/summer.

Unfortunately, they are not for sale until May 1st - sorry instant gratification readers. But pleassse believe I will have more than one of these babies when they are for sale. Will you be bold enough to rock one of these wild shades?

PS: I included the names of each of the polishes for your wish lists... ;) I personally will need Anardana and Amchoor ASAP.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims