Wild Wednesdays - Tribal Beat

Hi lovesss. I have not had the greatest day on earth. I got a TechnoMarine watch a year ago that was so great and needless to say, not the cheapest watch on the market. A few weeks ago, the crown broke (without me realizing it right away) and I got it wet (it is allowed to be wet, but obviously not with the crown open) and didn't notice until I looked at it the next morning that anything was wrong. Well, by that time the damage had been done to the movement in the watch. Luckily, it was under warranty for two years... or so I thought. Come to find out, the warranty does not cover "external" damage, and they include a broken crown in "external", even though it has everything to do with the internal workings of the watch. Basically, I have a fairly new and expensive watch that I can do nothing with... besides pay to get it fixed, which will end up costing almost half of what the watch is worth, and I didn't even break it. AHHH. Sorry for the blabbing, clearly I need to vent. I am not happy.

But - what does make me happy is the tribal trend, in fashion and decor. So let's focus on something more upbeat, shall we?

Image via Marie Claire

Image via Pinterest

Image via Marie Claire

Image via Pinterest

Image via Marie Claire

Image via Pinterest

Image via Marie Claire

Image via Pinterest

Image via Marie Claire

Image via Pinterest

2 comments:

Like Me Some said...

That is a frustrating experience! Sorry friend:( But thanks fr all the great images! You know we love the suzani bedspread!

Peak Rainey said...

I am feeling a little better about it today! In the scheme of life, it is only a watch. It is just frustrating! And no PPROBLEMMM for the fun images girl.. they are pretty fun, right? xoxo
PS I feel like I haven't been checking out your blog this week, I have been super busy at work. I will be back for a visit this weekend fa shooo!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims