New Python Tray!

Hi Chicas. I hope everyone had a lovely long weekend and ate lots of yummy Easter candy, like I did :)
I got a little treat in the mail today - the python tray I ordered from Zhush! And it is so fantastic. My boyfriend has been on a cologne buying kick this year, and I have a few perfumes, so it was time to get a pretty tray to display them, even though we are short on space. I had to put my moroccan vase on the tray as well, but it totally works! The tray is even better in person than the image online; it is very textured which makes the python print pop. Check out my new addition below (and here is the link if you are interested).

This tray is 12.5" x 19"... a great size that can fit a lot!

Pandora . David Yurman . Bauble Bar

Hers & His :)
Pretty awesome, right? I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You got it! Looks fab! I need another one!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

Peak Rainey said...

Heck yeah, girl! I am so happy with it... I was expecting it to just be plastic or a finished shiny surface, but I love the texture. It is really great. And you def need another - you better order it before you move! xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims