Nars Velvet Lip Pencils

Over the weekend, I visited my own personal heaven, aka Sephora, and got two Nars lip pencils. I had been wanting to try their matte pencil because, while I do like lipstick, sometimes I want a little color that is more casual. Anyway, I really love these pencils! They don't dry out my lips and I kind of forget that it is on - which is a good thing. Also, the color is almost like a stain because it stays on all day long. I got a Velvet Gloss Pencil in Desert Rose and a Velvet Matte Pencil in Sex Machine. Let me also add that I am NOT doing the kissy face to be cute... on the contrary, my lips are so freaking thin that I need to bunch them together in order to accurately show the colors I got. LOL Thankssss for the great genes mom. Anyway, as you can see, they are very natural looking colors which don't scream - I have on lip color! 

Sex Machine


Desert Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims