Cashmere Interior At BSO

I always keep my blog and my work separate, just because! I want it to be clear that they are two separate entities. But we were involved in the Baltimore Design House this spring and I wanted to share some pics with you guys! We are a new company so this was a great way for us to get our name out there, and I think the principal designer and owner of the firm did a phenomenal job on the living room. It was her baby and it turned out so gorgeous! If you are local, you should stop by and check out the house (info here). 
PS - Everything in the room is for sale! And trust me... it is all fabulous. 
Anyway, I just wanted to say - woohooooo go us! :)







2 comments:

Like Me Some said...

Wow, great job! I love the chairs and the tray is incredible!!!

Peak Rainey said...

Thank you! I can't take credit for the design but I agree, it is fab! The egg chairs are actually Restoration Hardware... they are comfy.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims