Everything That Glitters Is Not Gold...

But danggggg it does make for some good home decor :) I can't get enough of this look... keeping the room from getting too glam is certainly important to keep in mind, but when it is done right, it is so chic. Did everyone have a good weekend?




Oh yeah - I went to see Avengers last night, which was awesome by the way, and it prompted me to buy the collar below for my little man. How awesome is it?? He kind of reminds me of the hulk when he acts really sweet and normal and then all the sudden starts sprinting around the apartment and knocking down anything in his path... so I thought this was fitting :)

Super Hero Stuff, $24


3 comments:

Jamie and Vashti @ Like Me Some said...

Love the chandelier in that room and those chevron walls are to die for!

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design said...

Love these! That second picture with the chandelier and the chevron floors, amazing!

Peak Rainey said...

I am obsesseddd with the chevron floors and that chandelier - amazingggg! I mean, lets be honest, I would love to have any of these rooms as my own :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims