Chanel Perfection Lumiere

I have been looking for a new tinted moisturizer/light foundation because I am not crazy about mine (Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30). Its not that it isn't a good product, it just doesn't last and looks really oily by the end of the day. So in my research I have been reading a ton of reviews about Chanel's Perfection Lumiere Flawless Fluid Makeup SPF 10 and it got rave reviews; people absolutely loved it and said it was light and lasts all day with great coverage. When I was reading the new InStyle today (as you all know hehe) and they had freaking samples of the Chanel foundation in the magazine! I was pumped. They actually had my color and I loved it so much I went to Nordstrom tonight and scooped it up.

Funny short story: It's $55, so my total was $58 and some change, and as we walked away my boyfriend made a comment about how cheap it was and I was thinking, not so cheap but maybe because it is Chanel he thought it would be $200 for the foundation. Later tonight he saw my receipt and was like, What?! This was $58 dollars?? I thought it was $8! LOL oh boys... you all have no idea.

If you want to read some reviews, check out the Nordstrom website here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims