Best Of March - What Did You Miss?

- Looking for affordable, chic furnitureClick me.
- Life through my lense... Click me.
- Best of Lonny MagazineClick me.
- Great professional advice from Amanda NisbettClick me.
- Luxury architect and designer, Peter Marino.. wild! Click me.
- DC Design Center Dream Home event :) Click me.
- Spring needs from InStyle Magazine - Click me.
- Very sexy sunnies via Dolce & Gabbana - Click me.
- Tried and loved a new light weight foundation this month - Click me.
- How large artwork can transform a room - Click me.
- My wishlist for the month... everyone has those, right? Click me.
- Fashion's influence on design, design's influence on fashion - the shoe editionClick me.
- I put a piece of my furniture up for sale, and still no takers! Come onnn :) Click me.
- If you haven't seen Philippe Starck's pistol/AK lamps, you totally should. Click me.
- Madeline Weinrib's fabulous new NYC studio - Click me.
- My new "white girl" dress from F21 :) Click me.
- On the hunt for a chic cross-body bag... when I should have been sleeping. Click me.
- So how do you combine multiple prints in one room? Click me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims