Who Is Joseph Kony?

Ok - This is not a design or fashion post, I'd consider it a life post. I was watching Bill Maher last night who mentioned how incredible the "Kony phenomenon" is, which I knew nothing about. So I looked it up and found a really inspiring and amazing video which I think everyone should take a few minutes to watch. Even though it sometimes feels like we have no control over the things our government does (or maybe I just feel that way?) the power of a passionate group of people should not be underestimated. And sometimes, we have to stand up for what is right. Ok, thats my two cents! If you have time, check out the video here or google, who is Joseph Kony? You won't regret it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims