Fashion + Interiors = Fabulous.

Jackie Astier is a fashion stylist and interior designer from NYC whose home was featured in Elle Decor this past month. I was seriously in love with how she did her apartment... I read another blog which said that the look was something we had "all seen before" and it was "nice but expected". Well, I don't know if this blogger lives in a fairly land of FANTASTIC homes but to me, this is not decor that I walk into on a daily basis.

Anyway, everyone is entitled to their opinion! What do you think? It does not surprise me one bit that a fashion stylist would also be a wonderful, talented designer... the two really go hand in hand. 

Enjoy and happy prezzy day :)
Images via Jackie Astier

OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED!!!







Ms. Astier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims