Successsssss.

Ok y'all. I found some good stuff. I mentioned in my belt post that I would show you guys the belt with a few outfits. I also lucked out on some skirts tonight at the mall so I thought it would be a perfect time to share! Please don't judge me for the bootleg pics... I am home alone tonight as the bf is at a work event all evening soooo I don't have a photographer. Also, please don't judge my hair; it was pouring outside when I went to the mall so it got a little f'ed up. 


Anyway, how cute are these skirts?! And how good does the belt look? I am super pumped and have to share! 
Top: H&M
Belt: Celeb Boutique
Skirt:Forever21


Top: Forever21 (not available online any more)
Skirt: Forever21 (not exact but close)


How awesome are these kicks? They are Rock & Republic 


Top: From Nordstrom 6 months ago... whatevs.
Skirt: H&M

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the belt! The chambray and leopard and the all pink outfits are my favs. :)

Peak Rainey said...

I freaking love the belt I could not be happier! Those are my favs too... I think the black skirt needs a pop of color on top...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims