Wild Wednesdays: Foo Doggies

I love incorporating foo dogs into decor. Whether it is a lamp or a book end, they give a room a little asian infusion that is both chic and peaceful. Foo dogs first emerged during the Han Dynasty in Asia, where they guarded Buddhist temples, institutions and estates. They are thought of as protectors who also bring good luck to those near by. They are most often used in pairs on either side of an entrance, the ball beneath their paw representing the earth.

Ok, enough history - lets get on to the fun pictures!

Pair of Todd Hase lamps via ABC Home $1,400 - View Here

Image via Live Breathe Decor

Image via Houzz

$90/small pair, $128/large pair
Image via Hazelnut

$90/small pair, $128/large pair
Image via Hazelnut

$90/small pair, $128/large pair
Image via Hazelnut

Love these yellow babies!

Image via Studio Ten 25

Image via Studio Ten 25

Last but certainly not least, my little babies on my bedside table! I do love them oh so much...

1 comment:

Wireless Dog Fencing said...

Really, I am impressed from this post. The person who create this post is truly great. Thanks for sharing this with us. I found this informative and interesting blog so I think its very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims