One Off The List...

I just had a gloriously successful trip to H&M because I found a freakinggg tulle skirt! I have been searching every where for the right one and I randomly popped into H&M and there were two left and one was in my size - cray cray. I had to grab one and I am so excited! Of course my boyfriend can't comprehend why I would be so happy to find such a thing, so I thought I would share with you guys. I will style my outfit differently than the picture below, but I just wanted an image of it and there is not one on the H&M website.

Ok magazine catch up time & a glass of red wine - good night!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

great find!

Peak Rainey said...

By the way, when I went on H&M to look for an image of this skirt, I didn't find it but what I DID find was that if I signed up for their online newsletter, they email you 20% off coupon for your next in store purchase. Woohoo! Go to this link... https://www.hm.com/us/newsletter

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims