Wild Wednesdays: Insane Custom Closets

My lovely boss is building a home with her husband. Among the other totally awesome things about building a home from the ground up, we get to take on the glorious task of creating an amazing custom closet for all her fabulous things! So I have been doing the most fun kind of research: closet research :) Here are a few of my favorites...



Kourney K's Closet

Kim K's Closet

Love the studs...

Wow... no words.


Kimora <3333333 Fabulosity!
Khloe K's Closet

Tamara Mellon of Jimmy Choo... I am jealous.

2 comments:

PennyV said...

custom closets are the best! I am in the process of having one built at my shore house and i can not wait to see the final product!

Tom said...

Hopefully one day I will be able to have custom closets from New Jersey, because I never seem to have enough space for all my clothes, and it would just be amazing to have a walk-in closet! If I had to choose, I would most likely go with the first picture up there, cause it's got everything in one place!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Jessica Sims